Suitable for All Levels
2 Day Course
Learning options for this course
This course can be customised to your requirements and delivered exclusively to your employees at your premises, our centre, or globally as a live session.
This course can be taken in a classroom setting at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Maximum class size is 12 learners. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Live Virtual Classroom
Daytime or evenings using iLiveLearning. Full interaction with the trainer, just like in the classroom. Software provided, all you need is a computer / laptop.
- This course starts you at the beginning of SharePoint. You will gain a fast, practical and extensive knowledge of the powerful features of this package and work learning how to build sites, lists and document libraries using SharePoint’s collaboration features.
Skills you’ll learn
- SharePoint Overview
- SharePoint Day to Day Fundamentals
- Libraries, Lists and Permissions
- Creating Sites and Customising Content
Who would benefit
- If you are new to SharePoint or looking for different ideas on how to use it in your organisation.
Why take this course
- To become proficient in SharePoint to be able to manage different features efficiently.
- At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training.
- CPD Certification
- No prior knowledge is needed
- Software is provided in the Classroom and Live Virtual options
Why choose IACT
- Ireland’s leading training provider for 30 years
- Full-time Certified Trainers who use the software every day
- Smaller class sizes to accelerate learning