Suitable for All Levels
2 Day Course
Learning options for this course
This course can be customised to your requirements and delivered exclusively to your employees at your premises, our centre, or globally as a live session.
This course can be taken in a classroom setting at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Maximum class size is 12 learners. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Live Virtual Classroom
Daytime or evenings using iLiveLearning. Full interaction with the trainer, just like in the classroom. Software provided, all you need is a computer / laptop.
- This course starts you at the beginning of Project. You will gain a fast, practical and extensive knowledge of the powerful features of this package allowing you to use it as a planning and tracking tool.
Skills you’ll learn
- Introduction to Project
- Outlining and Defining Task Relationships
- Entering and Managing Resources
- Applying Project Filters
- Scheduling Resource and Managing Resource Workloads
- Tracking the Project
- Printing and Customising
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Using Master and Sub-Projects
Who would benefit
- The course is aimed at project managers who require an in-depth knowledge of Project. The course concentrates on providing practical tips and hands-on experience.
Why take this course
- Improve your knowledge of Microsoft Project or start your learning journey discovering the benefits of using Microsoft Project.
- At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training.
- CPD Certification
- No prior knowledge is needed
- Software is provided in the Classroom and Live Virtual options
- Complete alongside our Project Management Diploma
Why choose IACT
- Ireland’s leading training provider for 30 years
- Full-time Certified Trainers who use the software every day
- Smaller class sizes to accelerate learning
Section 1 - Introduction to Project
Section 2 - Outlining and Defining Task Relationships
Section 3 - Entering and Managing Resources
Section 4 - Applying Project Filters
Section 5 - Calendars
Section 6 - Scheduling Resource and Managing Resource Workloads
Section 7 - Controlling the Project
Section 8 - Printing and Customising
Section 9 - Importing and Exporting Data
Section 10 - Using Master and Sub-Projects
Here's what a few attendees have said...
“Learned plenty, useful features well demonstrated”