Which is the right course for me?
That depends what your goals are, what level you are currently at, and where you would like to get to. Our friendly team can help you select the right course or course path for you.
What skills do I need to start?
When and where do the courses run?
When do I need to book and pay?
Can I see your facilities before I book?
Do you offer work placement?
Do you offer training for Groups?
What are the courses like?
How much time does it take to complete the courses?
Can I print off the course notes?
How often do you update the content?
Who accredits your examinations?
Our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service. We also prepare you for a number of different forms of accreditation.
- Once you have completed a course we will provide you with a Certificate of Completion. This indicates that you have completed the course and the assessment attached with the course.
- We prepare you to sit industry exams, please see our Certification section for more information.
- We prepare you for the IACT Master Diploma certification in each area. This is highest level accreditation available. This is a credit based certification which requires completion of a number of courses, online assessments and a project submission.
How quickly do I get my accreditation?
- Certificates of completion are issued once you have completed the associated course and any associated online tests. These are issued immediately.
- Microsoft examinations must be booked in advance – from Certiport or you local test centre.
How do you know it’s me that has taken an online exam with your online courses?
- In the same way that Universities ask their Online students to agree to an Honour Code, we do the same. When you sign up to take the exam, you are signing up to our Honour Code, stating that it is you that has competed the exam.
How much does the course cost?
Do I have to pay the full fee upfront?
Is payment on your site secure?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Can I buy the course for someone else?
Can we invoice your company?
Do you accept government funding?
What do I need to watch the online notes for my course?
Can I watch the course from more than one computer?
Do I need any special software to watch the course?
What internet speed do I need to watch the course?
Can I watch the course on a tablet or iPad?
Can I watch the course on my smartphone?
Do you offer technical support?
What information do I need to provide?
Is my personal information secure?
Do you do anything with my data I should know about?
If there is an enhancement to a course, we may email you to let you know – but that’s it.