This Microsoft Teams Seminar will make your team stronger, and your work life easier with Microsoft Teams. Our 2 hour MS Teams Seminar is designed for all skill levels, helping everyone work as a cohesive team.
- We will look at video chat based meetings, initiate an on-demand meeting and look at how to schedule a meeting for the future and invite people to attend. We’ll see how to share files and even edit certain files in collaboration with your teammates. Then we’ll use the search tool to find specific information from all of your team conversations.
Skills you’ll learn
- Organising Teams and having conversations
• Creating teams and adding members
• Join an existing team
• Create and manage channels
• Work with messages
• Manage Teams, Channels and Conversations
• Use chats
- Video Meetings
• On demand meetings
• Schedule a meeting
- Sharing Files
• Share Files
• Edit and Collaborate on files
Who would benefit
- The seminar is for team members and administrators who plan on using Microsoft Teams.
Why take this seminar
- Essential if you want to learn the core features of Teams and how it relates to other Microsoft 365 apps to make your team more productive.
- Basic Windows and Microsoft Office skills are required. No prior Teams experience is necessary.
- Part of IACT’s Microsoft 365 Learning Path
Why choose IACT
- Ireland’s leading training provider for 30 years
- Full-time Certified Trainers who use the software every day
- Smaller class sizes to accelerate learning