This Fraud Awareness course is designed to assist employees in learning about Fraud within the corporate workspace, who commits the acts and why, along with the resulting consequences for the organisation.
Suitable for All Levels
1 Hour Online Course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have more knowledge about what Fraud is, who typically commits the act and why.
- Understand the consequences of Fraud to the organisation
- Some activities that any organisation can engage in order to deter and prevent Fraud from occurring.
At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training
Who would benefit
For employees that are new to the topic of Fraud, this course will provide you with a basic foundation to help you prepare against fraud and ensure that your company remains financially secure at all times. For those with more exposure to this area of business, you will find value in looking at the strategies and tips to counter Fraud within the organisation.
Why take the Course
What will be covered throughout this course?
The course is divided into accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- What is Fraud
- Types of fraud
- The language of fraud
- Who commits Fraud and why
- Who commits fraud and why
- Pressure, opportunity, rationalisation
- Fraud trends and indicators
- Categories of fraud the their prevalence
- Financial red flags
- People related red flags
- Legislative requirements
- Risk management
For pricing & more info, please enter your details and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Or call us on 01 434 7600
*Required info. We treat your data with care, please see our Privacy Notice for more details