2 Day Course
- The course provides a solid foundation in Excel VBA. Using Excel VBA will extend your knowledge of recorded Macros and provide you with powerful skills to automate Excel. This course explains how and where Macros can be useful in Excel and how to use Excel for as much of the “heavy lifting” as possible.
Skills you’ll learn
- Record and edit a macro’s VBA code
- Understand object oriented structure of Excel
- Creating custom forms in Excel
- Macro security and protection of macro code
- Foundations of programming using VBA
- Pump data from databases, CSV files and similar
Who would benefit
- Users familiar with recording and editing basic macros in Excel who want to go further in automating and customising Excel using VBA – Visual Basic for Applications. No previous programming experience is required but an expert level of Excel use is assumed.
Why take this course
- Repeating actions on workbooks or sheets? It may be possible to automate that work. Importing data, cleaning data, archiving existing information and similar activities are good candidates for automation in Excel. VBA provides extra options for developers looking to automate Excel.
- At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training.
- CPD Certification
- Advanced Excel knowledge is required
- Software is provided in the Classroom and Live Virtual options
- Progress to our Excel Master Diploma
Why choose IACT
- Ireland’s leading training provider for 30 years
- Full-time Certified Trainers who use the software every day
- Smaller class sizes to accelerate learning