1 Day Course
Learning Options for this Course
This course can be taken at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Socially distanced learning. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Daytime or evenings using iLiveLearning. Full interaction with the trainer, just like in the classroom. Software provided.
Self-paced online course on our Learning Hub with Assessment and Certification. 1 Year access. Software required.
Skills You will have at the end of the Course
Better understanding of Excel fundamentals
Work with basic functions/formulas
Manage better looking spreadsheets
Format and edit proficiently
Sort and organise data better
At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training
Who would benefit
Anyone needing to learn how to use Excel or those familiar with other spreadsheet programmes but new to Microsoft Excel, or anyone who has not used the product for a period of time. If you’re about to start a new role, or are looking for a new position, this course is ideal.
Why take the Course
What will be covered throughout this course?
- Excel Interface–quick access toolbar, formula bar, customisation
- Organising sheets–inserting, editing, deleting
- Formatting text, numbers, dates-Using the format painter
- AutoFill–using AutoFill in different scenarios
- Numeric operators and order of precedence
- Fundamental functions–Sum, Average, Max, Min and Count
- Ranges and cell referencing-Absolute and relative referencing
- Sorting–sorting columns or ranges
- Sorting and reordering lists
- Filtering data
- Printing a sheet and page layout options
- Working with the IF statement
- Charting-Basic charting-bar charts, pie charts, line graphs
- Creating graphs
- Changing graph types
- Graph legends, titles and styles
+353 1 4347600.