Dashboards are designed to take large amounts of data and display it in a single page of concise results. This Excel Dashboards Course is a great way of taking your Excel Skills to the next level.
2 Day Course
- Business managers need access to accurate data – presented in a clear and understandable way. IACT’s Excel Dashboard course teaches the skills needed to use this data to build powerful reports on any aspect of your business using Excel. Carefully built dashboard reports will help you clearly see insights into any aspect of your business. IACT’s Excel Dashboard course teaches the skills needed to build dynamic feature rich reports in Excel. Whether you are working with the latest release of Excel – or using an earlier version – this course will teach you the skills needed to produce professional feature rich Dashboards that explore your organisations data and provide compelling Excel Dashboards that will allow managers to step back from the details and see the key trends and relationships that drive their companies. Excel is an excellent tool for creating these reports.
Skills you’ll learn
- Learn different report strategies
- Work with Advanced conditional formats
- Learn to concisely summarise data in Excel
- Design feature rich dashboards
- Learn to use Excel’s data validation
- Use even more advanced Functions
Who would benefit
- This course is recommended for experienced Excel users who are familiar with Microsoft Office Specialist Expert level or for people who have completed our Excel Advanced Course and want to progress to the next level.
Why take this course
- You’ll be able to produce professional feature rich Dashboards that explore your organisations data and provide compelling Excel Dashboards that will allow managers to see the key trends and relationships that drive their companies.
- At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training.
- CPD Certification
- A very good working knowledge of Excel is required
- Software is provided in the Classroom and Live Virtual options
Why choose IACT
- Ireland’s leading training provider for 30 years
- Full-time Certified Trainers who use the software every day
- Smaller class sizes to accelerate learning