This Advanced Excel Course will supercharge your Microsoft Excel Skills to the next level. You'll learn how to be an expert at Functions, Formulas, Pivot Tables, PowerPivot and lots more.
2 Day Course
- This course advances users who have attended the Excel Level 1 course or have previous experience using Excel. This courses will help attendees work with larger spreadsheet models and explains how to work with and maintain existing spreadsheets. Structuring the organisation of information in a workbook is crucial to developing powerful models. Excel incorporates many features useful when working with database systems and the course will explore how existing data can be mined using different analysis techniques. The course will examine several real world problems and discuss how these can be tackled using techniques available in Excel.
Skills you’ll learn
- Create multi-sheet spreadsheet models
- Protect workbooks and worksheets
- Use the tracking tool to debug spreadsheets
- Use Pivot tables and lists
- Learn lookup and conditional formulae
- Customise graphs
Who would benefit
- If you work with Excel on a regular day to day basis this is the right course for you. There is a huge amount to gain by being confident at this level. There are many features to learn and this course will save you hours and hours of work as you start to make the most of Excel and what it has to offer.
Why take this course
- This course provides you with solid knowledge in the most important tools in Excel. Once you have finished the course you will know more than most people who are using Excel each day. You’ll have a powerful skill-set that you can use in building spreadsheets that make you even more efficient in your role.
- At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training.
- CPD Certification
- Essential to have a good understanding of Excel before attending this course
- Software is provided in the Classroom and Live Virtual options
- Progression from our Excel for Beginners course
- Progress to our Excel Master Certification
Why choose IACT
- Ireland’s leading training provider for 30 years
- Full-time Certified Trainers who use the software every day
- Smaller class sizes to accelerate learning
- Advanced Formatting – custom lists, conditional formatting, custom number formats
- Transposing lists
- Conditional formatting
- Data validation – creating rules, and drop-down menus
- Data protection – sheet and workbook protection and locking cells
- Basic formulas and functions review
- Name Manager – applying absolute references to cells in formula
- Order of precedence
- Sum, Min, Max, Average, Count, Countblank
- Relative and Absolute referencing
- Countif and Sumif
- Countifs and Sumifs
- IF and nested IF statements
- Vlookup and Hlookup functions in single and multiple worksheets
- Tables – applying table styles to lists of data
- Sorting and Subtotaling
- Advanced sorting and using subtotal filters
- Pivot table and Pivot charts
- Named ranges
- Introduction to Macros, assigning macros to buttons and icons
We'll reply quickly.
I understand that my personal data is being processed in accordance with the privacy notice and accept the terms and conditions of use.