Employee Health and Wellness Course
Good mental health and wellbeing practices in the workplace are essential for all staff. This Employee Health and Wellness course can provide not only a productive but a safe workplace for everyone.
What you'll learn
What is meant by mental health?
Types of mental health
The benefits of good mental health
The early warning signs of mental health issues
Supporting yourself and others in times of need
How to handle sensitive conversations
This course covers
- Creating a culture of wellness
- Four dimensions of wellness
- Early warning signs
Emotional and Social Wellness
- What is Emotional and Social Wellness?
- Managing stress
- Building Positive Workplace Relationships
- Emotional and Social Wellness Programs
- What is Physical Wellness
- A Health Diet
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Reducing alcohol, smoking and drug use
- Monitoring your physical health
- Physical wellness programs
- What is Occupational Wellness
- Examining your strengths, interests and values
- Creating alignment in your career
- Occupational Wellness programs
Fully online course with no time limits. Multiple online assessment attempts allowed.
Course and Assessment created and approved by a QQI Level 6 Fully Certified Expert Trainer.
Course and Assessment should be completed every 2 years as per industry best practice.
We'll reply within 1 working day.
I understand that my personal data is being processed in accordance with the privacy notice and accept the terms and conditions of use.