Adobe Premiere Pro Course
Adobe Premiere Pro
Whether you're working on a marketing campaign and need to pull a promotional video together or are looking to start a career in digital media, learning how to plan, create and edit a video with Adobe Premiere Pro will help you achieve your goal.
2 Day Course
Learning Options for this Course
This course can be taken at our Training Centre in Dublin 2. Socially distanced learning. Full interaction with expert trainers.
Daytime or evenings using our iLiveLearning platform. Full interaction with the trainer – just like in the classroom. Software provided.
- Section A: Video Production Process.
- Section B: Understand Copyright
- Section C: Define the Project
- Section D: Develop a Production Plan
- Section E: Understand Preproduction
- Section F: Camera Basics
- Section G: Production Plan
- Section A: Create New Project
- Section B: Project Panel Settings
- Section C: Edit a Sequence
- Section D: Add Audio or Video
- Section E: Learn Edit Tools
- Section F: Create Transitions
- Section G: Learn Video Effects
- Section H: Create Adjustment Layer
- Section A: Create Titles
- Section B: Enhance Text
- Section C: Add a Shape
- Section D: Audio Editing
- Section E: Enhance Audio
- Section F: Keying
- Section G: Add Special Effects
- Section H: Export Media
For Dates, Pricing & more info, please enter your details and we'll get back to you quickly.
Or call us on 01 434 7600
*Required info. We treat your data with care, please see our Privacy Notice for more details