This Anti-Money Laundering course aims to help businesses understand what money laundering is, how it can be recognised, what the law requires, and how it can be prevented through vigilant business practices.
Suitable for All Levels
1 Hour Online Course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand what constitutes money laundering and counter-terror financing, and understand their impact on business and the economy.
- Have knowledge of the legal position and offences which fall underneath the anti-money laundering umbrella.
- Understand how the law, in relation to financial crime, impacts upon the work you carry out in terms of procedures and responsibilities.
- Know how to fulfil your responsibilities in respect of anti-money laundering and counter-terror financing.
At the end of the course, you’ll be Certified by the Irish Academy of Computer Training
Who would benefit
Anyone who works in the regulated business sector must put in place systems and controls to prevent financial crime, in particular, that of money laundering and counter-terror financing.
This course is suitable for anyone who works in a business that handles or processes large amounts of money, particularly those businesses where illegally-obtained cash, property or goods could be bought, sold or exchanged.
Why take the Course
What will be covered throughout this course?
The course is divided into accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end:
- What is Money Laundering
- The 2010 regulation
- Types of financial crime
- Stages of money laundering
- Key indicators of money laundering
- Criminal Justice acts
- Criminal offences
- Secondary liability
- Designated persons
- Who is subject to AML rules
- Know your customer
- What is customer due diligence
- Due diligence obligations
- Failure to comply
- Special provisions for financial institutions
- Legislative requirements
- Reporting of suspicious transactions
- Internal reporting procedures
- Keeping records
- The role of the money laundering reporting officer
For pricing & more info, please enter your details and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Or call us on 01 434 7600
*Required info. We treat your data with care, please see our Privacy Notice for more details